Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
Luxury riverside apartments
Westminster Bridge Rd London SE1 7UT
Art meets design in the grand Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. From its iconic position opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the residence has London's finest landmarks close by. The London Eye, the London Aquarium and the city's finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just a few steps away. A choice of tastefully conceived and breathtakingly executed guestrooms and suites. On the highest floors, enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic penthouses and suites, some of which have split-level duplex accommodation, balconies and panoramic city views.
The hotel's entry-level rooms are internal-atrium facing with no external views. They have some natural daylight from the main atrium but no direct external views.
- 24-hour in-room dining
- 37-inch LCD flat-screen TV
- Accessible rooms available (shower only)
- Bedside lighting controls
- Interconnecting rooms available on request
- International electrical outlets
- Laptop safe
- Mini-bar with dual refrigerator
- Separate shower and bath
- Tea- and coffee-making facilities
Most are external facing and overlook Addington Street and Westminster Bridge Road. Upgrade to a hotel room on floors 8-12 for views of South London, or upgrade to rooms with iconic views of Big Ben or the London Eye.
- 37" LCD flat-screen TV's (bedroom and living area)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Self-catering facilities including microwave and cutlery
- Separate shower and bath
Suites and Penthouses
Suites and Penthouses are all external facing. The entry-level Suites overlook Westminster Bridge Road. Upgrades to Suites with terraces* and iconic views of Big Ben or London Eye are also available. The Penthouse Suites have iconic views of London.
- External-facing accommodation (upgrades to iconic views of Big Ben or London Eye available)
- Tea- and coffee-making facilities including a Nespresso machine
- One- and two-bedroom suites (two-bedroom suites feature a master bedroom and a twin-bed room)
- Upgrade to Suites and Penthouses with terraces* on floors 13 and 15
We understand that accessibility is important to guests. Please call us on 07745 533462 to discuss your requirements. This hotel has a number of accessible rooms that may include the following features:
- Amenities within accessible range to reach
- Audio and visual emergency warning devices
- Braille lifts
- Controls operable without grasping or twisting
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Induction hearing loop
- Lever hardware
- Roll-in shower
- Wider guest room and bathroom doorways
- Wheelchair-accessible lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible public entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible public restrooms
- Wheelchair available on request
- Nearest underground stations:
Lift to all floors
Some apartments have balconies (13th and 15th floors)
24 hour reception.
We pride ourselves on our bespoke service and our endeavours to find the right apartment for you. If you need wheelchair accessible accommodation please call us now on 07745 533462 to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to help.
Brasserie Joлl presents delicious French cuisine with seasonal specialities, while Ichi Sushi & Sashimi offers a true taste of Tokyo. 1WB Lounge & Patisserie is the place for afternoon tea and light bites, Primo Bar comes alive every evening with live music and sophisticated cocktails, and Espressamente Illy serves authentic Italian coffees.
Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge has a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Europe's spa, an exquisite oasis of calm.
Within 10 minutes walk
Florence Nightingale Museum
St Thomas' Hospital